LICKIMAT®BUDDY (Orange, Green, Pink, Purple or Turquoise)- difficulty level medium
Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
Buddy™ has a more complex surface and still allows separation of foods and treats.
Most pet owners lead busy lives and feel guilty leaving their pets home alone for many hours. Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Works well as a slow feeder for cats. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
For fun pet interaction three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8" x 8"
- suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- hand washable
Visit our blog on Blogger for great delicious recipes for your Lickimat. Simple ingredients to make fabulously tasty long-lasting treats http://lickimat.blogspot.com